Spiced Rice Recipe
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 tsp Tropical Heat cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp Tropical Heat turmeric powder
- Tropical Heat Cayenne pepper
- Heat oil in pan.
- Throw in cumin seeds and turmeric powder to the hot oil.
- Sprinkle cayenne pepper and salt on the rice.
- Add onions to the oil mixture and saute until soft.
- Add the rice to the oil, spices, and onions.
- Stir until the rice is coated, yellow, and hot.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and sprinkle lemon juice on top.