Beef Masala Curry
- 1 lb Beef pieces
- 1 small chopped Onion
- 2 tbsp Ginger-Garlic paste
- 1 medium-sized Tomato, or half a can of whole tomatoes, drained
- 1-2 green Chillies
- ¼ tsp Tropical Heat Turmeric powder
- 2 tsp Tropical Heat Garam Masala
- 1 tsp Tropical Heat Cumin powder
- ¼ cup plain Yoghurt
- 1 tsp Tomato paste
- Salt to taste
- 3 tbsp Oil,
- Tropical Heat Black Pepper powder
- coriander leaves.
- Mix the onion, tomato, coriander, chilies, turmeric, garam masala, cumin, yoghurt, tomato paste and salt in a bowl.
- Add the beef pieces and mix well.
- Sauté the ginger-garlic paste.
- Add the contents of the bowl, cover and let it simmer until the meat is cooked.
- Sprinkle with black pepper and serve with rice.