Fish Masala Curry
- 800g Fish Fillets, halved
- 2 tsp Tropical Heat Turmeric powder,
- 2 tsp Tropical Heat Coriander powder
- 1 tsp Tropical Heat White Pepper
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp Tropical Heat Fish Masala Powder
- 165ml Coconut Milk
- 1 tsp Lemon Zest finely grated,
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice,
- 3/4 cup Frozen Peas
- 1 Spring Onion, shredded and fresh coriander leaves.
- Pat fish dry with paper towel.
- Combine turmeric, coriander and pepper on a plate.
- Add fish and turn to coat.
- Heat oil in a frying pan on high heat.
- Cook fish for 1-2 mins, each side, until golden.
- Remove from pan and drain on paper towel. Reduce heat to medium.
- Add fish masala powder, coconut milk, lemon zest and juice. Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 5 mins, stirring occasionally.
- Return fish to pan with peas and simmer for 5 mins, until fish is cooked through.
- Garnish with spring onion and coriander leaves.