- 3 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 1/2 Tbsp Tropical Heat curry powder
- 1 tsp Tropical Heat turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Tropical Heat cumin seeds
- 1 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium head cabbage, chopped
- 3 medium carrots, diced
- 4 – 5 small potatoes, cut into 3/4 inch pieces
- 3 cups green beans
- Heat oil in a pan and add onions and garlic. saute onions for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add curry powder, turmeric, and cumin seeds and keep frying this mixture for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and cook until you have a thin sauce.
- Add cabbage, carrots, potatoes, and beans and stir well until all is covered by sauce.
- Add 1 teaspoon of salt and reduce heat - simmer for 30 to 45 minutes.
- Enjoy your vegetable curry with rice or chapati