- Cut the pork into cubes
- On a hot pan, select and cook the pork with the skin on first side to ensure that it gets more time to cook so as to make it edible. (Add a little oil if you are using skinless meat.
- Add the skinless meat and cover the pan to allow the meat to cook.
- When all the juices have evaporated and the meat starts drying, add the onion and garlic.
- Allow the meat tp brown as you keep on stirring to prevent from sticking.
- Add the tomatoes and seasoning, stir and cover to allow the tomato to cook.
- Just before turning off the heat, add coriander and cook for about minutes.
- Serve hot with Rice or ugali.
Note: Avoid adding water during cooking unless you need to give the meat more cooking time