- tablespoon Tropical Heat ginger ground
- 1 tablespoon Tropical Heat garlic
- 1 tablespoon Tropical Heat cloves ground
- 2 pounds ground lamb/beef OR a variety of chopped up vegetables e.g carrots, peas, cabbage, potatoes
- 3 large onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon Tropical Heat
- 1 tablespoon Tropical Heat curry powder
- 1 tablespoon Tropical Heat turmeric
- Salt (optional)
- 2 pound frozen egg-roll dough, thawed
- Mix ginger, garlic and cloves in a bowl.
- Add the meat or vegetables, onions, curry powder and turmeric.
- Sauté in a heavy frying pan on low heat for about 30 minutes. If you opt for the meat, do not add oil, just stir occasionally to break up the meat; for the vegetables sauté until nice and done.
- Cut sheets of thawed egg-roll dough into 4 by 4 inch quarters to end up with a nice triangle.
- Put some of the meat or vegetable mixture in the middle; just enough end up with a nice, neat triangle. To secure use a paste made out of flour and water.
- Deep fry the filled samosas, a few at a time, until golden brown.
They are great to keep in the freezer, and to serve, just thaw and place in a hot oven until hot.